10 Year Limited Warranty
What Does This Warranty Cover?
1) Cabinet boxes, doors, drawers, shelves, and accessories that are manufactured and sold by Precision Cabinets to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use for the warranty period.
2) Doors, drawer faces, and panel ends are guaranteed not to warp or twist in excess of 3/16" of an inch. Anything less than 3/16" of an inch is not considered defective. A twist is measured by placing the face of the door against a true plane surface.
3) Bamboo - Due to bamboo's unique characteristics and the process by which bamboo paneling and plywood products are manufactured, there is a slightly increased risk of warping or twisting. Doors, drawer faces, and panel ends made from bamboo are guaranteed not to warp or twist in excess of 1/4" of an inch. Anything less than 1/4" of an inch is not considered a defect, but a natural characteristic of the material.
What is the Period of Coverage?
10 years from the date of purchase.
What Does This Warranty Not Cover?
1) Damage to or loss of cabinet(s) and/or parts due to jobsite conditions.
2) Damage due to misuse, abuse, improper storage, neglect, improper installation by others or modifications made to the cabinets in any way.
3) Wear or deterioration that may result from the natural aging of wood or environmental exposure (i.e. exposure to light and humidity). Including, but not limited to, discoloration (i.e. lightening or darkening), expansion, contraction, and differences that may occur affecting the color, stained or natural.
4) Any expenses involved in removing, shipping, or reinstalling any cabinets, countertops, flooring or trim.
5) Any cabinet(s) not delivered by Precision Cabinets.
6) Any cabinet(s) not finished by Precision Cabinets.
How Do I Request Service?
Contact our Customer Service Department Monday through Friday from 7:00am - 3:30pm PST at (925) 634-5552.
How Does State Law Relate To This Warranty?
1) Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
2) Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental damages, so that the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Precision Cabinets reserves the right to change design, specifications, and materials as conditions require and as improvements are developed. The manufacturer has no obligation to incorporate such changes into products previously manufactured.